The Australian Nursing and Midwifery Federation (SA Branch) welcomes its members to engage with each other on our third-party social media forums. We encourage members and visitors of our social media channels to participate in discussions that are fair and respectful.
The purpose of our social media channels is to support nurses, midwives and personal care workers, and advocate for their ability to provide safe, high-quality patient, resident and client care.
You participate at your own risk. Your username and comments are considered public and may be subject to monitoring, or disclosure to third parties.
Rules of Play
We will not tolerate comments that are:
- Abusive, slanderous, defamatory, racist, sexist, homophobic language or language that vilifies others based on their race, sex, sexuality, religion or beliefs
- Bullying, threatening, intimidating, disrespectful or of a harassing behaviour
- Distributing false and/or misleading information
- Advertising or promotion of products and/or services or repeatedly posting the same post
- Do not make comments which could breach your professional obligations outlined as part of your NMBA/AHPRA registration (e.g. anti-vaccination/immunisation comments, etc)
Please respect the nature of our industry and do not comment or post information that is confidential or is suspected to be confidential in nature (i.e. information about your employer, colleagues or patients).
If you believe or suspect any post of breaching the above rules of play, please send a screenshot of the comment via direct message to the moderator.
Posts suspected of breaching our Rules of Play may be hidden or deleted, and your access to our page blocked.
All comments posted on ANMF (SA Branch)'s social media pages are the responsibility of the user/poster. By submitting a comment on our page you agree that the comment content is your own, and understand that ANMF (SA Branch) is not liable or responsible for any and all repercussions, damages, or liability from your post.
When accessing ANMF (SA Branch) social media profiles, hosted on a third party platform, you agree to comply with the terms and conditions specified by that third party platform.
They can be viewed below:
If you have queries relating to working conditions and entitlements, please submit an online inquiry on Member Assist.