The ANMF (SA Branch) is now taking applications for the Dr Joan Durdin Scholarship.
The scholarship is supporting established or emerging nurses and midwives to enhance their leadership skills.
- Must demonstrate they are emerging or established leaders who are focused on meaningful change across the nursing and midwifery workforce
- Must be a financial member of the ANMF (SA Branch) for a minimum of twelve months at the time of application
- Have a minimum of three years’ experience relevant to their current role
- Must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Must currently be employed in South Australia in either the public or private sector, and be employed in a permanent role, either full-time or part-time
- Successful applicant(s) will need to submit a written report and an article for publication in the ANMF journal regarding the scholarship and the outcomes and must agree to present at our next professional conference if required
Submit your application here
Applicants will be expected to provide a written statement of 500 words detailing their careers, their interest in leadership, and how the grant will help them achieve their goals.
Applications will close at COB 31 March 2023 and interviews with applicants will occur during April 2023.
Successful applicants will be announced on International Nurses Day on May 12.
For more information contact Nicola Williams on 8334 1952.