Wednesday 31 January 2018
ANMF (SA Branch) held a very successful symposium on 31 January 2018 at the Adelaide Entertainment Centre to showcase our work on the BPSO program and provide an opportunity for designate and candidate sites to present the progress they have made. It also afforded an opportunity for the RNAO visitors Dr Doris Grinspun and Dr Valerie Grdisa to present on international developments of the BPSO program and meet and share knowledge with SA (and interstate) colleagues.
Both the Minister for Health, the Hon Peter Malinauskas MLC and the Shadow Minister, the Hon Stephen Wade MLC attended and expressed significant interest in the results.
Videos of the key presentations delivered at the Symposium can be accessed below:
- Welcome and official opening | Assoc Professor Elizabeth Dabar AM and the Minister for Health
- The International Experience – Results & Achievements to Date | Dr Doris Grinspun and Dr Valerie Grdisa, RNAO
- The Australian Experience | Jenny Hurley, Manager, Professional Programs ANMF (SA Branch)
- Sharing their Experience: Leads from BPSO Designate and Candidate Sites
- A Change Champions’ Perspective
Any queries regarding the BPSO program in South Australia can be addressed to Karen Hales, ANMF (SA Branch) Professional Officer on Tel. 8334 1900 or email: email@example.com