Full-time, ongoing role.
- Growing, professional organisation and union
- Excellent working conditions
- Rewarding and creative role
The Australian Nursing and Midwifery Federation (SA Branch) is the principal professional and industrial organisation for the State’s Nurses, Midwives and Personal Care Assistants.
We are seeking applications from exceptional candidates for the full-time, on-going role of Professional Liaison Officer. The Professional Liaison Officer supports and represents members in practice and employment issues, particularly at the workplace level.
The successful applicant will be able to make a positive contribution to serving the ANMFSA’s members and the community consistent with our mission and values.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Experience as a Registered or Enrolled Nurse, Midwife or Personal Care Assistant;
- Knowledge of, and commitment to Nursing, Midwifery, and the principles of Trade Unionism;
- Skills in advocacy, negotiation, problem solving, undertaking case work or projects relevant to this role;
- A capacity to provide advice and undertake activities in relation to Nursing and Midwifery practice and policy;
- Knowledge of, and/or experience in providing representation and advice;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal); and,
- An ability to work independently and as part of a team.
The Professional Liaison Officer is classified in the RN 2 – 3 range. An attractive salary package is available for the right candidate and will be based on expertise.
Further information and a job description can be obtained from the ANMF (SA Branch) website – www.anmfsa.org.au or 08 8334 1900.
Applications for the role are due by COB, Friday, 25 January 2019. Applications, including a Cover Letter, Resume, and the names of two work referees should be addressed to:
Lynette Maczuga, Human Resources Manager, ANMF (SA Branch) via: firstname.lastname@example.org