ANMF (SA Branch) is thrilled to announce the launch of our inaugural app, which provides nurses and midwives with access to a range of benefits whenever they have a phone or tablet handy.
The user-friendly app – which is available on both Apple and Android devices – has a wide array of features, including a shift planner and an educational dosage calulator that utilises formulas from the latest academic literature.
- Shift planner/calendar (members only)
- Direct link to ANMF (SA Branch) Industrial Enquiry (members only)
- Easy access to contact our membership team (members only)
- Educational dosage calculator for oral medication tablets, IV/IM and SC medication, infusion pump rates and drip feeds.
(Note: the Dosage Calculator will not be available until mid-December 2017 and will be added as part of normal app updates)
- Access to ANMF (SA Branch) nursing and midwifery news and events
- Web links to our latest CPD and educational courses
- Ability to add links to websites that are used on a regular basis
- A feedback survey, so you have the opportunity to help us continue to improve the app
The Industrial enquiry tool allows members to immediately communicate events and concerns to the Duty Officer when they occur, as we work towards our goal of making health care workplaces as safe as they can be.
Additionally, the dosage calculator can designate dosages for oral medication tablets, IV/IM and SC medication, infusion pump rates and drip feeds.
To use the app, members need to login using their membership number and ANMF (SA Branch) password.
Non-members can also download the app, but will need to create a guest account to gain access to limited functions.
Click image below to download (you will need to be on a mobile or tablet)