Didn’t get the Uni offer you wanted?

Categories: CPD / Courses

Have you considered studying with the Australian Nursing and Midwifery Education Centre (ANMEC)?

Demand for Aged Care and Home & Community Care workers in Australia is on the increase. Gain your Certificate III Individual Support (Ageing) by studying with us.

With a Diploma of Nursing you can practice as an enrolled nurse anywhere in Australia and apply your skills and knowledge in providing nursing care for people across the health sector.

SA Government WorkReady Subsidised Training is available for both courses and Diploma of Nursing students may also be eligible for VET Student Loans.

Courses begin in March and run throughout the year.

To find out more about Certificate III Individual Support (Ageing)
HLT54115 Diploma of Nursing courses and to register,

click the relevant course below.

cert 111

dip button

For more information, email:

Comment on this

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *