Members are encouraged to provide their views on the new Future State Design proposal being proposed for the Department for Health and Wellbeing (the Department). View SA Health’s Staff FAQs for further information on how this restructure may impact you.
The first phase proposes the realignment of the Department into four divisions, specifically:
- Health Regulation and Protection
- System Architecture and Design
- Commissioning and Performance
- Corporate and System Support services
Other areas with the Department will include:
- Office of the Chief Executive
- Office of the Chief Psychiatrist/Mental Health
In addition, the following will be established:
- Wellbeing SA
- Commission on Excellence and Innovation in Health
- Digital Health SA
Tell us your views by 11 February
ANMF (SA Branch) will be providing feedback on the proposed restructure, informed by responses from members. We encourage all members to review the details of the proposed reforms and provide feedback to email@example.com by Monday 11 February.