SEATS RUNNING OUT FAST, DON’T MISS OUT!
Beyond Transforming Health, Shaping the Future 2-3 August 2017 at the Adelaide Convention Centre (14 CPD hours)
With only a month to go and registrations selling fast, now is the time to book your place and take the opportunity to experience this year’s stellar line up of international experts and national influencers, including:
- Professor Jill Maben OBE from the Florence Nightingale School of Nursing.
- Adjunct Professor Debra Thoms, Commonwealth Chief Nursing and Midwifery Officer
- Dr Lisa Nissen, Head of School of Clinical Sciences at Queensland University of Technology
- Professor Mary Steen, Professor of Midwifery at University of South Australia
- Ms Janine Mohamed, Chief Executive Officer, Congress of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island Nurses and Midwives
- Professor Nicholas Proctor, Professor of Mental Health at UniSA
- Dr Rosemary Bryant AO, Rosemary Bryant AO Research Centre
- Dr Marion Eckert, D Rosemary Bryant AO Research Centre
- The Hon Jay Weatherill MP, Premier of South Australia
- The Hon Stephen Wade MLC, Shadow Health Minister
- Tammy Franks MLC, Greens
- Stan Grant, Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC)
- Ms Sheila Kavanagh AO, Adult Burns Centre at Royal Adelaide Hospital
- Ms Annie Butler Australian Nursing and Midwifery Federation
- Dr Gill Hicks AM MBE FRSA, author, curator and founder of MAD for Peace
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn, engage and share knowledge at this year’s conference, which accounts for 14 CPD hours.