At last week’s ANMF (SA Branch) Annual Delegates Conference, we acknowledged the hard work and dedication of our activists. Our Activism Awards recognise those members driving change through positive action and advocacy, which includes providing information and support to members and keeping ANMF (SA Branch) informed of any worksite issues that need to be addressed.
We congratulate the following winners across all categories:
- Activism in the Workplace Award (Public Sector) – Emelia Serafini, Kyla Glover and Trudi Symonds from the Emergency Department at Flinders Medical Centre
- Activism in the Workplace Award (Private Sector) – Catherine Schoder from Ashford Private Hospital.
- Activism in the Workplace Award (Aged Care Sector) – Suzanne Norris and Kathryn Penney from Country Health SA Barmera Aged Care.
- Activism in the Workplace (Recruitment and Promotions) – Marianne Peat from Whyalla Hospital and Nancy Kirby from The House of St Hilarion at Seaton.
- Hall of Fame Award – Nurse Practitioner Luke Christofis from Lyell McEwin Hospital.