The ANMF (SA Branch) library offers a great selection of resources to support members’ professional interests or development, and includes other areas such as nutrition, wellbeing and family.
Our recent physical redevelopment offers a relaxed environment to browse the items available or use the available WiFi to access further resources. The library catalogue has also been revamped and now offers more – check out the free online resources such as journals, streamed dvds and journal databases, plus the new titles arriving in the library.
- Online Catalogue
- Information requests using the library website form
- Free computer use with internet access
- Guidance on information searching techniques
- Advice on information literacy/study preparation skills such as referencing
- We can also assist with accessing our website and the CPD programme if required
You can access the library’s online services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Members are welcome to visit the library in person or view our page on the ANMF (SA Branch) website for more information.
The library is open from 8:30 – 17:00 weekdays, however please call ahead if you need more time or assistance than is offered in a brief visit.
For more information, contact the
ANMF (SA Branch) library on (08) 8334 1969 or email email@example.com