BSB80215 Graduate Diploma of Strategic Leadership
This qualification has been developed to specifically support the Health Industry context
The Australian Nursing and Midwifery Education Centre have developed a contemporary and nationally recognised Graduate Diploma of Strategic Leadership qualification. The training incorporates the latest in leadership research and utilises evidence based practice to ensure learners develop expert skills and knowledge in leadership, and its application to clinical practice, management and professional practice.
Benefits for Students
Will acquire knowledge and skills which include but are not limited to:
- Contemporary leadership practices and their application to professional practice
- Responding to and leading change
- Strategic planning
- Human resource management
- Ethical leadership
- Financial leadership
- Access to leaders in healthcare with extensive and current experience in leadership across diverse health settings
- Applying strategic leadership skills to health-related roles
Entry to this qualification is open to those who:
- Have completed a Diploma or Advanced Diploma qualification in related fields or study and 3 years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience at a significant level of leadership and management responsibility and/or complexity in an enterprise;
- Have completed a Bachelor degree in related fields of study and 2 years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience at a significant level of leadership and management responsibility and/or complexity in an enterprise;
- Have five years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience at a significant level of leadership and management responsibility and/or complexity in an enterprise.
Students will have the opportunity to attend leadership workshops held during the course These workshops will be conducted by key leaders in healthcare and will involve opportunities to network and learn from other leaders in health. Travel and accommodation costs if attending these workshops in person will be at the expense of the student.
There are not special requirements
The course provides a nationally recognised qualification in BSB80215 Graduate Diploma of Strategic Leadership. Graduates at this level will have the potential to apply advanced knowledge and skills in a range of strategic leadership and management roles where they may have full responsibility and accountability for personal outputs and for the work or function of others.
Students whose workplace is part of the BPSO Point of Care Leadership Program will notice many synergies between their qualification and their BPSO activities.
The next enrolment intake for this course will be mid-2018. Register your interest in the course now, and commencement dates and enrolment procedures will be confirmed.
Length of Course
12 months full time blended delivery
24 months part-time
ANMF member $8,900
Non member $9,900
(Additional cost may be incurred if travel is required to attend workshops)
Phone: 8334 1900