Expert wound management skills are in high demand. So if you are planning to take on the role, you have made a fulfilling career choice, in more ways than one.
The Graduate Certificate in Wound Management is the pathway to becoming an expert in wound management. The course equips learners with the expert knowledge and skills to competently and professionally undertake their role within a variety of healthcare settings, whilst also meeting contemporary professional practice needs.
GCWM2019 – Feb 2019 – Open for registration NOW
1 year – part time comprising of online learning and 2 x 2 day structured compulsory workshops to be held in Adelaide. 2019 workshop dates to be advised.
National Code 10512NAT
Benefits for Students
Students will acquire knowledge and skills which include, but are not limited to:
- Assessment, care planning and documentation skills related to specialised or advanced wound management;
- Clinical skills and interventions required for specialised or advanced wound management;
- Wound management and healing evaluation skills;
- Wound management resource development skills;
- Wound management research skills.
Access to leading clinical wound specialists with extensive and current experience in wound management across diverse health settings.
- Hold an Advanced Diploma of Nursing
- An undergraduate degree in Registered Nursing, Podiatry, Physiotherapy or other Medical Officer
- Evidence of current registration with one of the following professional regulatory boards, through the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.- Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia
– Podiatry Board of Australia
– Physiotherapy Board of Australia
– Medical Board of Australia
$8000 for ANMFSA members or $9000 for non members.
ANMFSA members with less than 12 months’ membership will pay a discounted rate of $8500
The above fees do not include travel costs associated with attending the compulsory workshops.
RTO code 40064