BSB80315 Graduate Certificate in Leadership Diversity
This qualification has been developed to specifically support the Health Industry context
The Australian Nursing and Midwifery Education Centre have developed a contemporary and nationally recognised Graduate Certificate in Leadership Diversity qualification. The training incorporates the latest in leadership research and utilises evidence based practice to ensure learners develop expert skills and knowledge in leadership, and its application to clinical practice, management and professional practice.
Benefits for students
Will acquire knowledge and skills which include but are not limited to:
- Contemporary leadership practice and application to professional practice
- Workforce planning principles
- Diversity management
- Lead and influence change
- Strategic transformation
- Access to leaders in healthcare with extensive and current experience in leadership across diverse health settings
- Applying leadership diversity skills to health related roles
Entry to this qualification is open to those who:
- Have completed a Diploma or Advanced Diploma qualification in related fields of study and 2 years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience at a significant level or leadership and management responsibility and/or complexity in an enterprise;
- Have 3 years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience at a significant level of leadership and management responsibility and/or complexity in an enterprise.
Students will have the opportunity to attend leadership workshops held during the course These workshops will be conducted by key leaders in healthcare and will involve opportunities to network and learn from other leaders in health. Travel and accommodation costs if attending these workshops in person will be at the expense of the student.
There are no special requirements.
The course provides a nationally recognised qualification in BSB80315 Graduate Certificate in Leadership Diversity. This qualification supports workforce diversity leadership and management roles. Individuals undertaking this qualification will typically be managing complex organisational activity, including tending to the training needs of others and promoting continuous process improvements, with full delegatory authority, in the capacity of a manager or leader
The next enrolment intake for this course will be mid-2018. Register your interest in the course now, and commencement dates and enrolment procedures will be confirmed.
Length of Course
12 months part-time
ANMF member $3,960
Non member $4,400
(Additional costs may be incurred if travel is required to attend workshops)
Phone: 8334 1900