HLT51612 Diploma of Nursing (Enrolled / Division 2 Nursing)
ANMEC are waiting approval by ANMAC to deliver HLT54115 Diploma of Nursing. All students will be advised on application of enrolment into the existing HLT51612 Diploma of Nursing (Enrolled/Division 2 Nursing) and the requirements for students to complete the qualification by July 2018.
Enrolled nurses are, and always have been, in high demand. If you are planning to take on the role, you have made a fulfilling career choice, in more ways than one.
The Diploma of Nursing is the pathway to becoming an Enrolled Nurse. Based directly on industry needs, the course equips students with the knowledge and skills to competently and professionally undertake their role within a variety of health and aged care settings.
For more information about the course:
- HLT51612 Diploma of Nursing including pre requisites, entry requirements, costs and units offered click here
- HLT54115 (awaiting approval), including pre requisites, entry requirements, costs and units offered click here.
Process to enrol into the course:
- Read the course information above.
- Complete the online enquiry, click here. ANMEC have a high number of applicants apply for a position in this qualification, please answer questions thoroughly so you can be considered and successful in gaining a place.
- Complete a Language, Literacy and Numeracy test at ANMEC;
- Be offered a place or receive information about applying further.
PLEASE NOTE ANMEC are obligated under the training standards to ensure students going into courses are fully informed of the course requirements, course fees and are going to be successful at completing the qualification and placement, and then successful at gaining employment. As part of that process and if you are applying for VET Student Loans. ANMEC require applicants to complete a questionnaire and language, literacy and numeracy test as a way to determine if you require support options.
Want to know more?
If you are interested in completing this exciting course, please call us on 8334 1900.
Click the button below to email us and we will answer any of your questions
RTO code 40064