Next course starts Wednesday, 9 August 2017
Are you interested in a career in Nursing?
Do you love providing care to people and offering your support to those who need it the most?
Then this Diploma of Nursing is the right choice for you!
The Diploma of Nursing will prepare you to enter the healthcare industry as an Enrolled Nurse under the supervision of a Registered Nurse, and will open many job opportunities for you.
Based directly on industry needs, this course will equip you with the knowledge and skills to competently and professionally undertake your role within a variety of health and aged care settings.
- 15 month course – Delivered at ANMEC, comprising of online learning and structured work placement (including 4 weeks study leave & end of year break)
- Full Time Study – Wednesday & Thursday (9am to 4pm), plus self-directed learning
- A minimum of 400 hours of structured clinical placement
- Successful completion of the course leading to AHPRA registration as Enrolled Nurse • WorkReady subsidised – Eligibility criteria apply. Check your eligibility HERE
Course Cost $7,672 for WorkReady subsidised students
($16,300 full course cost if ineligible for WorkReady)
Discounts apply for early payment – Payments by instalments are available
Read the course outline HERE
- Complete the online application HERE • Undertake a Language, Literacy & Numeracy assessment at ANMEC
- Successful applicants will be contacted by ANMEC and offered a place in the course
** ANMEC have high numbers of applicants in this qualification, please ensure you answer questions thoroughly to give yourself the best chance in being successful in gaining a position in this course**
PLEASE NOTE: ANMEC are obligated under the training standards to ensure students undertaking courses are fully informed of the course requirements, course fees and are going to be successful at completing the qualification and successful at gaining employment. In order to do this, ANMEC require applicants to complete a questionnaire and language, literacy and numeracy test as a way to determine this and if not, suggest support options.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander & culturally and linguistically diverse background applicants are encouraged to apply.
Want to know more?
If you are interested in completing this exciting course, please phone us on 8334 1900 or complete the online course enquiry below. ANMEC are happy to answer any of your questions.
RTO code 40064