Do you have a desire to provide support and care to elderly people in an Aged Care Facility or their home?
The Aged and Home & Community Care sector needs workers as over 200,000 Aged Care workers are due to retire in the next 15 years (Aged Care Workforce Final Report 2012 DoHA)
To enter the Aged Care workforce, you will need to study the CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support to gain new skills and knowledge.
ANMEC can provide the skills and knowledge that you need through several flexible delivery options:
- 12 week course – Delivered at ANMEC, comprising of online learning and workplace learning;
- Transition to personal care work skill set – Delivered at ANMEC and workplace, comprising of online learning and workplace learning;
- Read the course information below.
- Complete the online application questionnaire, click here.
- ANMEC will review your application and contact you.
- Be offered a place or receive information about applying further.
Course Overview, Unit information and Costs
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support course overview unit information and costs click here
- Transition to personal care work will set course overview, unit information and costs click here
If you are interested in completing this exciting course, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 8334 1900.
Want to know more?
If you are interested in completing this exciting course, phone us on 8334 1900
Click the button below to email us and we will answer any of your questions
RTO code 40064