Are you a hospital trained Enrolled Nurse? Or an Enrolled Nurse who qualified with the Certificate IV in Nursing?
The Diploma of Nursing (Bridging) course is offered to Enrolled Nurses who currently hold certificate IV or hospital training qualifications and is designed to allow them to complete units for obtaining a diploma level qualification. The course involves a recognition of prior learning procesess and is supplemented by workplace assessment and identified gap training personalised to the individual.
As well as upgrading your qualifications, students who successfully complete this course may receive credit if entering a Bachelor of Nursing Program in the higher education sector.
Applicants must be:
- Currently employed and practicing regularly in a clinical environment at the start and throughout the qualification;
- Registered with AHPRA and have no current or pending conditions, that could prevent recognition documentation from being signed by a current manager;
- Under supervision/direct report from a current manager who can sign recognition documentation to confirm current clinical practice.
For more information on Recognised Prior Learning click here
For more information on the Bridging Program click here
For incidental costs please click here
Process to enrol into the course:
- Read the course information above.
- Complete the online application questionnaire, click here
- ANMEC will review your application and contact you.
- Be offered a place or receive information about applying further.
PLEASE NOTE ANMEC are obligated under the training standards to ensure students going into courses are fully informed of the course requirements, course fees and are going to be successful at completing the qualification. In order to do this, ANMEC require applicants to complete a questionnaire and have a sufficient level of language, literacy and numeracy skills to be able to do this or be provided with support options. The entry requirements are listed in the course outline above.
Want to know more?
If you are interested in completing this exciting course, phone us on 8334 1900 to arrange a pre-enrolment interview.
Click the button below to email us and we will answer any of your questions
RTO code 40064