You will receive a $50 Universal Gift Card for every person you encourage to join as an ANMF (SA Branch) member.
What are your friends and colleagues worth to you?
We know it’s hard to put a value on it, but did you know that if you encourage a new member to join the ANMF (SA Branch) you will receive a $50 Universal Gift Card.
There is no limit to the number Gift Cards you can receive, so the number of new recruits is up to you.
Just make sure the new member tells us you recommended the ANMF (SA Branch) when they sign-up for you to receive the $50 Universal Gift Card.
They must include your name in the ‘Recruited by’ field on the top right hand corner of the application form (hard copy or online).
To request a printed membership forms or arrange a visit from our team, call the membership team on 8334 1902, regional toll-free 1800 809 642 or email email@example.com.
Thank you to all members who have recommended the ANMF (SA Branch) to a colleague, friend or relative.
We look forward to welcoming more new members!
Terms and Conditions
- For existing financial members to be eligible for the $50 pre-paid Universal Gift Card the new member recruited must complete a Membership application form (hard copy or online).
- The new member must also include the existing member’s name on their application form in the ‘Recruited by’ field (top right hand corner of the application form).
- There are no limits to the number of Gift Cards per existing financial member.
- The promotion is on-going.
- The universal gift card is not transferable for cash.
- The universal gift card if not transferable to any other person.
- The universal gift card is issued by Heritage Bank ABN 32 087 652 024.
- The gift card can be collected from ANMF (SA Branch) office, 191 Torrens Road Ridleyton or posted by registered mail to the member.
- The ANMF (SA Branch) will not be liable for any loss or damage which is suffered or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the gift card except for any liability which cannot be excluded by the law.