The competition is now closed, the winner will be notified by personal email/phone call. Click video below to view the draw.
Thank you to all those who entered the competition, all referred members will be receiving their $50 Universal Gift Card.
Grow your union and go into the draw to win a $2,000 travel voucher
Simply recruit a colleague into membership of the ANMF (SA Branch) by Thursday, 12 April 2018 and you’ll receive automatic entry into a $2,000 prize draw. PLUS, you’ll also score yourself a $50 universal gift card.
For every new member that joins based on your referral, you’ll receive a $50 gift card and one entry into the grand prize draw for the $2,000 Flight Centre voucher.
There’s no limit to the number of people you can recruit, the more members you enrol, the more chances you have to win.
Recruiting is easy:
- Promoting the benefits of membership BENEFITS with your non-member colleagues
- Emailing non members the link to the ‘Join Now’ page JOIN HERE
- Asking your colleagues to enter your name in the ‘Recruited by’ field in the online membership form (link to join now page) or hard copy membership form which you can download here (pdf version) when they join.
Entries close into the $2,000 prize draw on Thursday, 12 April 2018
The prize draw will be on Wednesday, 18 April 2018 at 2.00pm at the ANMF (SA Branch) Office at 191 Torrens Road Ridleyton SA 5008.
Winner of the grand prize will be notified by Friday, 20 April 2018. The winner’s name will also advertised on the ANMF (SA Branch) website.
Complete Terms and Conditions can be found below
This competition is run by the ANMF (SA Branch) 191 Torrens Road Ridleyton
Authorised by Adj Assoc Professor Elizabeth Dabars AM, CEO / Secretary, ANMF (SA Branch)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The competition is being run by the ANMF (SA Branch) (the Union), located at 191 Torrens Road Ridleyton SA.
- To be eligible to enter the grand prize draw, a financial member of the union who has recruited, into membership, a non-member will have their name placed in the draw.
- There are no limits to the number of people can be referred by a recruiting member and therefore no limit to the number of entries in the grand prize draw.
- The competition commences on Thursday, 1st March 2018 and closes on Thursday,12th April 2018
- To enter the competition the recruited person must enter the name of the recruiter in the “recruited by” field on the application form.
- There is one prize of a $2,000 Flight Centre travel voucher.
- The travel voucher is not transferable for cash, cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The travel voucher is not transferable to any other person
- The $50 universal gift cards (1 per recruited member) issued by Heritage Bank ABN 32 087 652 024.
- The Prizes can be collected from ANMF (SA Branch) offices 191 Torrens Road Ridleyton or posted by registered mail to the winner.
- The ANMF (SA Branch) will not be liable for any loss or damage which is suffered or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize(s) except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The grand prize draw will be held at the ANMF (SA Branch) offices at 191 Torrens Road Ridleyton on Wednesday, 18 April 2018 at 00pm
- The winner will be notified on Friday, 20 April 2018