Competition closes on 14 February 2017, draw date will be confirmed in the coming weeks.
ANMF (SA Branch) will shortly announce a proud milestone of 20,000 members in South Australia! A big thank you to all our members for your commitment to our cause, protecting you at your work and in practice.
In recognition of your support and loyalty, we have opened a competition for our members to win one of 21 amazing prizes.
- 1st Prize – $3,000 Holiday Voucher to one lucky winner
- 10 x twelve month free ANMF (SA Branch) memberships available to 10 names drawn out a hat
- 10 x Fitness Bracelets to names drawn out the hat
How to enter (see online entry form at bottom of page)
- Send us your individual profile photo (please do not send group or family photos).
- Include your name when emailing your photo so we can enter your name into the draw.
- If you wish for your photo to be used as part of the campaign to promote this offer, please mark YES or NO in the entry form below.
- All member photos supplied will be used as part of our member collage which will have pride of place on the wall at our Ridleyton Office. (See draft collage image here)
Winners will be announced in early 2017. All winners will be notified by the membership team. We will also be posting the video of the winners onto Facebook as the draw takes place.
Please note: All members who had their photo taken during the 2016 Annual Conference are not required to send their photos. Conference photos will not be used for any social media communications as we did not ask for your approval.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions of competition
- To be eligible, you must be a current ‘financial’ member of ANMF (SA Branch).
- Competition is only open to current ANMF (SA Branch) members who have joined or renewed their membership before the draw date of February 2017 (date of draw tbc).
- Only one prize is available per member.
- None of the prizes listed can be exchanged or refunded for cash.
- By sending us your photo, you are therefore allowing ANMF (SA Branch) permission to use your photo on the member collage.
- Under no circumstances will members names, job titles or place of work be identified during this competition.
- Photos supplied to us by members will not be used on any other marketing collateral other than those listed in these terms and conditions.