August 2 – 3, 2017
at Adelaide Convention Centre
Beyond Transforming Health, Shaping the Future
The conference will focus on the past, present and future of healthcare in South Australia and across the globe, providing an opportunity to hear from international experts who will join national and local health guest speakers.
The conference features sessions on:
- Nursing and Midwifery, a futurist lens – A global and national perspective
- Prescribing … the final frontier – What challenges and opportunities await for nurses and midwives?
- Shaping the future of Nursing and Midwifery – International and National Expert Panel
- 2018 ANMF (SA Branch) State Election Platform – Politicians under the policy spotlight
- Advanced Nursing and Midwifery Innovation Roles Making a Difference
- Indigenous Men’s Health
- Indigenous Nursing and Midwifery Innovation Leading the way
- Mental Health – Impacts for the profession moving forward and making a difference
- National Aged Care Staffing and Skills Mix campaign – Next Steps
- Owning Change – The difference a shift in mindset makes to ongoing relationship with physical, mental, environmental and professional change.