August 2 – 3, 2017
at Adelaide Convention Centre
Beyond Transforming Health, Shaping the Future
The conference will focus on the past, present and future of healthcare in South Australia and across the globe, providing an opportunity to hear from international experts who will join national and local health guest speakers.
The conference features sessions on:
- Nursing and Midwifery, a futurist lens – a global and national perspective
- Prescribing … the final frontier – What challenges and opportunities await?
- Shaping the future of Nursing and Midwifery expert panel
- 2018 State Election Platform
- Indigenous Men’s Health
- Indigenous Nursing and Midwifery Innovation
- Mental Health – Impacts for the profession moving forward.
- National Aged Care Staffing and Skills Mix campaign
- Don’t miss out on special guest Comedian/Actor Denise Scott and renowned journalist and ABC presenter Stan Grant