Beyond Transforming Health, Shaping the Future
Please find below all approved powerpoint presentations from the speakers at this years Annual Professional Conference. Please note: some of the attachments below have been converted to pdf due to file size.
- Debra Thoms – Shaping The Future
- Marion Eckert/Rosemary Bryant – Rosemary Bryant AO Research Centre
- Janine Mohamed – Indigenous Nursing and Midwifery Innovation leading the way
- Jill Maben (Day 1 only) – Nursing and Midwifery: A futurist lens, A global and national perspective
- Nicholas Procter – Mental Health: Impacts for the Profession Moving Forward and Making a Difference
- Lois McKellar – Increasing access to midwifery-led care: University based midwifery services
- Ruth Withey – Specialised Nursing Care For People With Parkinson’s Disease
- Sonny Ward – Nurse Endoscopist, New Model of Care -Colonoscopy
- Bernie Stefan Rasmus – Starting the Conversation – Compassion and Engaging Suicidal Consumers
- Mary Steen – An International Lens on the Future of Midwifery
- Colette Burford – Enhanced Recovery after Surgery
If you wish to view a sample of speaker presentation videos from the conference click here.