If you are a recent graduate nurse or midwife wanting expert advice and tips on securing employment and surviving in the workplace, our FREE Graduate Day Workshop is for you.
Date: Thursday 23 November from 9am to 4pm
(with a networking event to follow from 4.30pm at Adelaide Zoo)
Venue: UniSA, City East Campus Centenary Building C3-16
The Graduate Day Workshop will help you to stand out from the crowd with your next job application. The workshop accounts for 6 CPD hours and will equip you with insights across a range of topics, including:
- Sharing the experiences of new graduates who have been successful in attaining employment
- The industrial and legal landscape for nursing and midwifery professionals entering the workforce
- Information around pay and entitlements
- Getting started…How to Write a Resume for Success
- Interview Preparation – Tips, tools and Role Play
- The role of NMBA and your nursing and/or midwifery registration
- Survival tips for entering the workforce
Please complete the form below. For more information email email@example.com
Registrations are now full.