Get yourself even more connected with our FREE app
Click image below to download (you will need to be on a mobile or tablet)
It is now even easier to access the wide range of benefits offered by the ANMF (SA Branch) via our new app for mobiles and tablets.
The user-friendly app is available on both Apple and Android devices and includes handy daily tools, including a shift planner and an educational dosage calculator based on formulas from the latest academic literature.
Complete with an Industrial Enquiry tool, our app enables members to immediately communicate incidents or issues to ANMF (SA Branch), helping us move even closer towards our goal of making healthcare workplaces as safe as they can be.
- Shift planner/calendar (members only)
- Direct link to ANMF (SA Branch) Industrial Enquiry (members only)
- Easy access to contact our membership team (members only)
- Educational dosage calculator for oral medication tablets, IV/IM and SC medication, infusion pump rates and drip feeds.
(Note: the Dosage Calculator will not be available until mid-December 2017 and will be added as part of normal app updates)
- Access to ANMF (SA Branch) nursing and midwifery news and events
- Web links to our latest CPD and educational courses
- Ability to add links to websites that are used on a regular basis
- A feedback survey, so you have the opportunity to help us continue to improve the app
Login to the app with your membership number and ANMF (SA Branch) password. If you have forgotten your password, click here to reset your details.
(Your password is the same for both the App login and Member Portal login)
You’ll need to create a guest account to gain access to a restricted version of the app.