ANMF (SA Branch) has partnered with Goodstart Early Learning Centres in South Australia to offer discounted child care for our members and will be offering ANMF (SA Branch) members up to 15% off daily fees* at selected South Australian Centres (metro and regional).
Created by four of Australia’s most trusted charitable organisations, The Benevolent Society, Mission Australia, the Brotherhood of St Laurence and Social Ventures Australia, Goodstart operates as a not-for-profit. This means all surplus generated is invested back into their early learning initiatives, for the benefit of every child.
ANMF (SA Branch) members who already have their children in Goodstart Early learning Centres may also be eligible for the discount.
Click web link http://www.goodstart.org.au/corporate-care to view information on how you can find your nearest Goodstart Early Learning Centre and enquire about the discount available.
ANMF (SA branch) have a partnership with Nurses & Midwives Health, the only health fund exclusively for nurses, midwives, personal care workers and their families.
Nurses & Midwives Health are focused on providing members with relevant and affordable health cover at every stage of their life, allowing them to take control of their health and wellbeing and that of their families.
For more information on current offers visit nmhealth.com.au
How to join the fund
Joining Nurses & Midwives Health is easy. Simply choose one of the following joining options. Please note you will need to provide your ANMF (SA Branch) membership number.
- Visit com.au and apply online
- Call the Nurses & Midwives Health contact centre on 1300 344 000
- Complete an application form and post or email it to Nurses & Midwives Health
As an industry-based health fund, you must meet eligibility criteria to join Nurses & Midwives Health. Visit nmhealth.com.au for more information.
Discounts For Personal Insurance
AON understand that your needs are unique. Partnering with CGU, AON provide a comprehensive suite of products flexible enough to provide you with solutions to best fit your needs.
Members now have access to a range of discounted personal insurance products through AON.
Significant discounts are available on the following when members apply online.
- Home & Contents: 20% online discount automatically applied
- Landlord Insurance: 20% online discount automatically applied
- Motor Insurance: 10% online discount automatically applied
- Travel Insurance: 10% online discount automatically applied
You need to be a member to access this benefit, please log in with your membership number and go to the Member Benefits page.
For more information visit the AON website
Looking for a new way to power your home?
Australian Nursing and Midwifery Federation (SA Branch) has partnered with Australian renewable energy company ZEN Energy to provide you with these generous offers on solar and energy storage solutions from ZEN Energy. Read on to find out how to claim!
- $500 discount on any ZEN solar energy solution purchased
- $750 discount on any ZEN energy storage solution purchased
HOW TO CLAIM
- Call ZEN on 1300 936 466
- Quote the offer code ANMFSA and your ANMFSA membership number
- ZEN will confirm your membership number with ANMFSA, and then contact you to design a solar or energy storage solution that suits your needs
- You accept quote, claim your discount and start saving!
For more information visit the ZEN ENERGY website
Financial Planning Advice
ANMF (SA Branch) members can now access a dedicated financial planner as a benefit of their membership.
The National Australia Bank (NAB) financial planner can help you with:
- Wealth creation and investment strategies
- Debt management
- Estate planning
- Personal and general insurance
- Superannuation and retirement planning
To arrange your complimentary appointment, please contact your dedicated NAB representative on (08) 8291 3437.
ME is a bank but one with a difference.
Today we’re a fully-fledged bank but that same people shaped philosophy remains.
To us it’s very simple. The banking world is cumbersome and complex, more obsessed with themselves than their customers.
At ME we are working hard to move on, to reinvent and to really do the things that will liberate Australians to help them get ahead.
We want to make things easier, put their dreams within reach, and enable them to live the lives that they really want. Click here to visit the ME website.