Registered Nurse – Level 5
The ANMFSA has an exciting opportunity for an experienced senior registered nurse and/or midwife to join our professional practice team on a full-time, ongoing basis.
The ANMFSA professional team work to advance practice and policy relating to the professions and measures that will improve the health and well-being of the community.=
In particular, this role will focus on:
- Influencing state and national developments of importance to nursing and midwifery;
- Advocating and representing nurses, midwives and assistants in nursing/midwifery professional and practical interests at a state and national level;
- Providing evidence and making submissions on professional issues to relevant bodies and authorities on behalf of nurses and midwives;
- Facilitating the adoption of the latest evidence and research into practice through support to the Best Practice Spotlight Organisation (BPSO) program; and
- Provide strategic leadership and oversight of the BPSO and evidence based practice guideline programs in Australia.