ANMF (SA Branch) is committed to employing the right people in the right roles in order to build our capability for the future.
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy applies to all of our recruitment and selection practices, ensuring a fair process and the selection of the most suitable applicant.
For current employment opportunities, please click here.
General ANMF (SA Branch) Recruitment Process
The following section outlines the general process for recruitment within the ANMF (SA Branch). This process may vary depending on the nature of the role and the duration of tenure.
- Vacancies advertised on ANMF (SA Branch) website and seek.com.au
- Applications received and assessed against clear Job Descriptions
- Shortlisted candidates invited for an interview where experience and competency are assessed against desired tasks and minimum competencies and skills of role
- An interview with relevant manager or team members (depending on role)
- Demonstration of relevant experience may occur
- Reference checking to assess and confirm relevant demonstrated experience with specific tasks/responsibilities
- Final decision made and communicated