Offering a fresh and modern environment equipped with the latest conferencing technology, the ANMF (SA Branch) with its state-of-the-art education and conference centre can provide the ideal venue for your next corporate event.
Located just a five-minute drive from North Adelaide at 191 Torrens Road Ridleyton, our contemporary facilities feature event spaces of various sizes and styles, including a fully equipped and functioning nursing skills lab.
Our facility holds a variety of well-equipped meeting rooms, which can be adapted to suit your needs. The rooms range from standard meeting rooms to larger rooms that can cater for both lecture-style seminars and functions.
- Up-to-date AV technology, supported by our experienced Information Technology staff
- Access to tea and coffee making facilities. Should visitors wish to enjoy a more substantial meal, we can arrange with our external caterer to provide fresh and nutritional meals, snacks and finger food
- Off-street parking and secure out-of-hours access
- Smoke-free facility
Sustainable 'green' spaces
The design and construction of our venues reflect our commitment to social and environmental sustainability. Our building comes complete with:
- Motion sensor lighting in rooms to ensure lights are only on when needed
- Energy saving light bulbs
- A building management system that monitors and controls all environmental and air flow issues throughout the facility
- Responsible recycling management – our waste is recycled as much as possible, including toner cartridges, paper, glass, cardboard and batteries
- Filtered water throughout the facility
Our facility is also well serviced by public transport, helping to limit the environmental impact of visitors travelling to our location.
Venue hire rates
The hire charges for our competitively priced event spaces can be viewed here .
The terms and conditions of venue hire can be viewed here.
To find out more about our facilities or to make a booking, please email us or complete our Venue Hire Enquiry Form .
If you require out-of-hours access for your event, please mention this when making your enquiry.