Educators (RN3) for Nursing & Individual Support (part time – up to 0.8 FTE)
Exciting opportunity to shape, grow and contribute to the workforce for the future by contributing and participating in innovative projects.
- Growing professional organisation and union
- Excellent working conditions, free on-site parking
- Dynamic role in a successful training organisation
The Australian Nursing and Midwifery Federation (ANMF) (SA Branch) is the principal professional and industrial organisation representing more than 21,000 nurses, midwives and personal care workers across South Australia. ANMF (SA Branch) has been both a progressive industry body and the leading voice for the nursing and midwifery workforce for more than a century, working together to negotiate positive outcomes at a local, state and federal level.
As a service of ANMF (SA Branch), the Australian Nursing and Midwifery Education Centre (ANMEC) is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) and SA’s 2019 Training Provider of the Year. We pride ourselves on delivering high quality education with great student support, flexible learning options, and excellent student outcomes. ANMEC is working closely with innovative projects with the aged care and health sectors, that will contribute to growing the future workforce and sustainability.
We currently teach in the following areas:
- Certificate III Individual Support (Aged Care)
- Certificate III Individual Support (Disability)
- Diploma of Nursing
- Advanced Diploma of Nursing
- Certificate III Sterilisation Services
- Certificate IV Sterilisation Services
- Foundation of Mental Health
- Medication Management
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
We are seeking applications from experienced and dedicated healthcare professionals/educators with a passion for teaching others and supporting the future healthcare workforce.
About the Role
Educators report to the Head of Learning and are accountable, under the direction of the Course Co-ordinator, for contributing to the development, delivery and assessment of recognised qualifications/training programs provided by ANMEC. The incumbent is also responsible for contribution to and compliance with relevant standards, policies and procedures that relate to recognised education and training.
The technical qualifications required vary depending upon the area and specialty. All candidates will have experience as well as qualifications in their area of expertise, in addition to current, unlimited registration with AHPRA.
All educators must have a current Certificate IV Training and Assessment (TAE40116).
Applicants will also need to meet the following criteria:
- Have an understanding of and commitment to the delivery of education within the accredited training environment
- Demonstrate a degree of flexibility
- Displays a student-centred approach to supporting and facilitating ANMEC students to attain their educational aims
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, contributing to a positive team environment
- Demonstrate an ability to work independently
Our Culture and Benefits
The Australian Nursing and Midwifery Federation (SA Branch) places a strong emphasis on valuing people and fostering wellbeing. A collaborative and fun culture means that staff events are common. You will enjoy shared values of respect, integrity, justice, diversity and excellence and contribute to a positive and dynamic workforce.
Further information and a job description can be viewed here.
Please direct any enquiries regarding this vacancy to Lisa Vertue – Head of Learning on 8344 1943.
Applications, including a cover letter and CV, should be addressed to: Annette Cinnamond, Human Resources Manager and sent to email@example.com