The Health Care sector needs workers.
To enter the Health Care workforce, you will need to study the CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing) to gain new skills and knowledge.
This qualification will give you entry level qualifications in an area of health care. It will also help bring you closer to meeting aspirations of becoming a nurse because some units gained through completion of this course will also contribute to your Diploma of Nursing qualification.
ANMEC can provide the skills and knowledge that you need through the following delivery option:
- 12 month course part time – Delivered at ANMEC, comprising of classroom, online learning and workplace practice. This program is a VET in School program, where students complete it as part of the SACE year 11 and 12 points.
Process to enrol into the course:
- Read the course information.
- Contact your Vet Coordinator
PLEASE NOTE: ANMEC are obligated under the training standards to ensure students going into courses are fully informed of the course requirements, course fees and are going to be successful at completing the qualification and successful at gaining employment. In order to do this, ANMEC require applicants to complete a questionnaire and language, literacy and numeracy test as a way to determine this and if not, suggest support options.
CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing)
Course Flyer >
- 16 years old or over at the commencement of Term 1 2020
- Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible VISA holder
- Must not have exhausted personal allocation of government funding
If you would like more information about this exciting course, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 8334 1900.
Click the button below to email us and we will answer any of your questions
RTO code 40064